Following the Government decision that England is to enter another period of lockdown from 6th January, we wanted to update our customers and colleagues about how Abet Limited will be working throughout this period.
Abet Limited will remain open in a limited capacity throughout the lockdown
With stringent health and safety measures in place and enhanced cleaning and staff protocols which have been active since March, Abet is confident that it is operating in a Covid-19 secure environment and is meeting all Government guidelines.
- The factory remains open and our deliveries are continuing as normal.
- The Beckton warehouse will be operating as normal for deliveries and for collections and we kindly request visitors and drivers remain outside the warehouse as per current guidelines.
- The office will be shut to all visitors which do not have an appointment. Appointments will be kept to an absolute minimum where possible to ensure staff safety.
- Our specification managers will be working remotely and are contactable on their normal numbers. Meetings can be arranged both over Zoom calls and in person where needed and where safe to do so.
- Please visit check back here or LinkedIn where we will post any updates should they be needed. We continue to be available to support you through this second national lockdown and aim to provide the levels of service you have come to expect from Abet.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office if you have any queries.